Monday, November 4, 2013

ROMWE Party Season Round 1 Sale Annoucement

Hi cuties!! Dropping by to let you know of a new sale going on at Romwe from November 5-11! A full six days of up to 50% off!!!!



Now are you ready for my TOP PICKS?? There are so many things in this sale that I really love. I had a hard time narrowing it down this time!! Here we goooo~

Black Riveted Strap Bandeau

Golden Rivets Embellished Red Boots

OMGGGG I AM OBSESSED WITH THESE SHOES. :o Must.... save..... money..... ♡♡♡♡♡

Romantic Kiss Print Tank Dress

Forest Tiger Print Tank Dress
Ahh I've wanted this dress for so long!! Unfortunately, it would be waaaay too much tiger with the tiger tattoo on my arm... ;o; *cry*

Sleeveless Mint Pleated Dress
I love this dress for the straps!! It would be perfect for a party... Like an elegant mermaid!

Egypt Pyramid Leggings

________________________

In addition to my TOP PICKS from this sale, a few items that I already have are also in this sale! They are obviously some of my top picks.... because I already picked them!! ;D

Cat Face Black Dress

Galaxy Print Blue Leggings
Find this original post here:

Flash Dip Dye Purple Leggings
Find this original post here:

Well, that's it for today!! I told you I could barely pick my favorites! Hehehe :D Remember this sale starts
Don't miss it! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment