Sunday, December 8, 2013

Announcing New Sponsor: Welcome Sheinside!

Hi cuties!! I have some very exciting news today!! Please help me in welcoming Sheinside as a sponsor of my Daily Style posts! Clothing sponsors make my style posts possible! Sheinside some seriously cute stuff on their site, so check it out!

Shop here: Sheinside
Find them on Facebook here: She Insider



You may have noticed that my blog and Facebook have been pretty quiet for the last month. I've had to do some unexpected traveling but will be back and in full swing of things on January 1st. I have so many new cute things to show you, new product reviews, new tutorials and new outfits to share! I'm counting the days until I'm back. I honestly miss you all a lot! I can't wait for 2014! See you soon!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment