Monday, December 23, 2013

Daily Style Post + Happy Holidays from Alexa!

Hi style junkies!!! I AM FINALLY HOME from my two month adventure and I am so so so so sooooo happy to be back! I've hugely missed chatting with all of you adorable people and being able to share my outfits and weirdo style with you all. 

Tomorrow is Christmas eve!! Since I have been off in wonderland for the last two months, I've not yet started my Christmas shopping!! YIKES! Off I go to the stores~ Enjoy my creepily festive holiday outfit!! 


Outfit Rundown:

Santa Hat: Target

Hair: Rockstar Wigs Godiva Collection in Black

Lashes: Dolluxe All Dolled Up
See my tutorial on how to wear these here:

Contacts: Pinky Paradise Super Size Nudy in Green
See my review of these contacts here: 

Top: ROMWE Modern Skeleton Print Long Sleeved Sweatshirt
(I altered it to fit me snugly. It comes as a loose hanging sweatshirt. & FYI: The hat and scarf are fuzzy AND the dangling part of the scarf is free-hanging and you can play with it!!  XD)

Leggings: ROMWE Vertical Stripe Black/White Leggings

Boots:  T.U.K. Red Leather Combat Boots



Happy Holidays, cuties!!~ Talk to you soon! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment