Friday, April 18, 2014

Totoro Inspired Daily Style Post


Good day, cuties! Today I am feeling particularly inspired by the aaaamazing film My Neighbor Totoro by Hayao Miyazaki. It's one of my favorite Miyazaki flicks, second only to Howl's Moving Castle (cough cough, upcoming cosplay???). Probably because I really, really want a fluffy forest friend who can fly and has a cat bus.

So, I took some elements from my favorite monochromatic little buddy & his soot sprite friends and put together this casual outfit. What do you think?


Daily Style Link List:

Hair: Gothic Lolita Wigs Rhapsody Collection in Silver

Bow: Kawaii Blaby Totoro Bow

Lashes: Dolluxe Lashing Out Loud x Underlash A

Contacts: PinkyParadise.com Dolly Plus Grey

Necklace: Claire's
bought in store

Shirt: Unknown 

Bracelets: Claire's
bought in store

Totoro Ring: Little Kumi Crafts Totoro Ring

Totoro Bag: Amazon Totoro Bag

Skirt: Love Junkee Twirl Skater Skirt

Tights: eBay

Ruffle Socks: eBay

Shoes: Unknown




Stay tuned for a makeup tutorial of this Totoro-inspired look!

xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment