Thursday, January 2, 2014

Snow White Kitty Daily Style Post!~

Snow White x Kitty inspired Daily Style! This hilarious shirt featuring Snow White characters with kitty faces was the first shirt I ever wanted from Romwe but it sold out before I had a chance to get it! Happy to say that they restocked and I was able to pick up one of these puppies! AND a matching seven dwarves ring! Perfect!


Outfit Rundown:

Hair: Gothic Lolita Wigs Black Bob

Bow: Handmade by Alexa

Lashes: Dolluxe All Dolled Up & Underlash B
See my tutorial of how to wear this lash combo here:

Contacts: HoneyColor Super Pinky Blue

Shirt: Romwe "Snow White" Color Block Shirt

Ring: Romwe Seven Dwarves Double Finger Ring

Bracelet: Handmade by Alexa

Skirt: eBay

Tights: eBay 
(ebay seller jill_punkxloli. They are Tokyo Vogue stockings, but they don't seem to have that pattern any more.)

Wedges: eBay



xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Your outfit is superb and this hair style gives you an awesome look. I really like your blog. I've been wearing wigs for a very long time and prefer to buy it online.Thanks for sharing us
    Human hair extensions

    ReplyDelete