Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Differently Sane Daily Style Post

Hiiiiii!~ I don't always feel like the kawaii bubbly princess I usually am. Today, I've spent most of the day editing the first of my Halloween makeup tutorial series, Sally from the Nightmare Before Christmas! The video will be released on Friday so stay tuned! XD

Staying in the Halloween spirit & seriously obsessed with the lip style I'll show you how to do in my upcoming tutorial, I decided to go for a darker look today. This "Different Sane" girlfriend tee from Black Milk Clothing is one of my favorite tops. Especially because it goes with my new favorite wig, Rockstar Wigs Farrah in Siren. :D Sooooo perfecttttt *heart eyes* What do you think of the darker me? XD


Daily Style Link List

Hair: RockStar Wigs Farrah in Siren

Batman Clips: theskeletonfactory on eBay
They are out of the colors that I have, but they have these:

Lashes: Dolluxe #1 Lashing Out Loud

Contacts: HanaVillage.com Geo Black Circle Lens XDV-200 14.8mm
(Use code ALEXA15 for 15% entire site!)

Glasses: GlassesShop.com Evans in Tortoise
(Use code GSAlexa for 20% entire site!)

Top: Black Milk Clothing Differently Sane GFT

Skeleton Bracelet: Love Culture

Bat Backpack: ROMWE Batwing Black Bag

Leggings: ROMWE Cut-out Black Faux Leather Leggings

Boots:  T.U.K. Red Leather Combat Boots


Stay spooky!! ~* See you soon with a brand new tutorial! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment