Thursday, February 27, 2014

Meowgical Decora Rainbow Daily Style Post

Nyaaan~~~
HELLO! If you follow my Tumblr, you may have noticed that I've been feeling especially inspired by decora fashion lately. When I got this "Meowgical" rainbow cat unicorn shirt, I just couldn't help myself! Rainbow bows everywhere! I also forgot how damn amazing this Rainbow Rock from RockStar Wigs is. Oohhhh my god, I'm in love with it all over again! 
ヽ(๏∀๏ )ノ 


Daily Style Link List~

Cat Ears: eBay

Hair: RockStar Wigs Rainbow Rock Hair Prism 1

Bows: Target

Lashes: Dolluxe Lashing Out Loud x Underlash A

Contacts: LensVillage iFairy Casper Violet

Stickers: Hello Kitty Sticker Book

Top: Look Human So Meowgical Shirt

Rings: Gothic Bimbo's Bubblegum Emporium

Purse: Amazon Totoro Bag

Skirt: local thrift store! >*u*<



Shoes: eBay - Reebok Straptastik






No comments:

Post a Comment