Sunday, February 16, 2014

*Romwe Husky Print Sweatshirt Daily Style Challenge*

Hi sweethearts! Today I have a new fun little game!

Many people comment on my style posts about how I have sooo many clothes. Well, it's true~ I am a bit of a fashion addict :p BUT! You can really multiply the amount of clothing options you have with just a little bit of creative styling. Today I wanted to show you how you can take one item of clothing and completely change the garment depending on how you style it! I decided to challenge myself to come up with two completely different looks based on the same sweatshirt with the same color scheme.


If you follow my style posts or blog, you probably know that I flip flop back and forth between kawaii queen and punk monster like... everyday. It all depends on my mood when I'm getting ready, hehe :p The idea for the Daily Style Challenge came to me when I was feeling particularly indecisive.
To kawaii or to punk?? 
(side note: I realize this is not REALLY a "punk" look, but I am just using the term very loosely here to differentiate the two looks.)

Let's take a closer look at each outfit! Each outfit features the Romwe Husky Print Sweatshirt!

Outfit #1:

Outfit #1 Daily Style Link List~

Bow: Black Headbow handmade by Alexa

Hair: Gothic Lolita Wigs Classic Wavy Lolita Collection in Deep Pink

Lashes: Dolluxe Lashing Out Loud

Contacts: SeeClear KB-6 Style aka Doll Eyes Black
See my review of these lenses here:

Top: Romwe Husky Head Print Sweatshirt

Bracelets: Gothic Bimbo's Bubblegum Emporium

Purse: Gothic Bimbo's Bubblegum Emporium
http://www.gothicbimbo.co.uk

Skirt: Betsey Johnson

Tights: eBay

Socks: unknown

Shoes:  Chuck Taylor Classic High Tops in Pink


♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Outfit #2:

Outfit #2 Daily Style Link List:

Hat: Romwe Embroidered Black Knitted Beanie

Bone Clip: Gothic Bimbo's Bubblegum Emporium Bone Clip in Pink
http://www.gothicbimbo.co.uk/collections/307212-headcandy/products/2119665-bone-clips

Hair: Rockstar Wigs Goddess Collection in Pink & Black
retired

Lashes: Dolluxe Lashing Out Loud

Contacts: SeeClear KB-6 Style aka Doll Eyes Black
See my review of these lenses here:

Top: Romwe Husky Head Print Sweatshirt

Necklace: Gothic Bimbo's Bubblegum Emporium Candy Skull Necklace in Pink

Skeleton Bracelet: Love Culture

Spike Bracelets: eBay

Leggings: Romwe Black Rivet Leggings

Boots: Anarchic by T.U.K. Pink Brogue Boots

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

So there you have it! Now that you've seen both styles close up, I would love to hear which outfit you like better!! Please let me know your preference in the comments or on my Facebook page! Did you enjoy my first Daily Style Challenge??
Thank you for reading and I hope you are feeling inspired to try some new styling on your old clothes!! :3



1 comment: