Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Announcing New Sponsor: ROMWE! Click link for summer discounts!

**ANNOUNCING NEW SPONSOR!** 

Meet ROMWE!

Wooooohoo!! You guys are ALWAYS asking about where I get my amazing clothes in my Daily Style posts. Well, now I have some exciting news to share! One of my favorite shops that I often feature, Romwe, is now an official sponsor!! Expect to see lots more of their fashion pieces in my daily style posts! This could mean big things for you guys too... >:) Coming soon! :3 

For those of you who haven't checked them out yet, Romwe has hundreds of new arrivals every day! Go see their thousands of summer items and new arrivals!!! Some are discounted RIGHT NOW until July 20!!!! Stay tuned! xo http://www.romwe.com/New-Summer-Arrivals-c-233.html?blogger8




YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment