Friday, June 13, 2014

Marauders Map Daily Style *~ Harry Potter Magic ☆

If you know anything about me at all, you prooooobably know that Harry Potter is my all-time favorite series. Black Milk Clothing is (one of) my favorite clothing shops. When they had their first Harry Potter release... I may have gone a little... teeny... tiny... bit... overboard.

One of my treasures is this Marauders Map Skater Dress. :D :D :D


Daily Style Link List~

Hair: Gothic Lolita Wigs Rhapsody in Burgundy

Lashes: Dolluxe All Dolled Up
http://www.dolluxe.com/collections/toplashes/products/4-all-dolled-up-3-pack

Contacts: Dream Eyes Brown Star Glow Contacts

Dress: Black Milk Clothing Marauders Map Reversible Skater Dress

Necklace: GeekOUTlet Miniature Felix Felicis Droplet Pendant
(a gift from a beeeautiful fan, @kirstin_kitsune. Thank you so much, doll. I wear it all the time!!)

Dobby Hair Clips: eBay Dobby Stole My Other Sock

Golden Snitch Bracelet: Rosy Dreams Harry Potter Golden Snitch Silver Bracelet

Boots: Charlotte Russe
bought in-store


~*~*~*~*~*~
Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment