Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My Little Mermadness ~ Zombie Little Mermaid Daily Style Post

Mwahahaaaa! As I may have teased on Instagram earlier today, Ursula will be my next Halloween tutorial! That's right, the sea witch herself! Because I am totally excited about channeling my favorite Disney villain, I couldn't help getting this amazing dress from Living Dead Clothing to rock in my video and basically every day for the rest of forever. The design is called My Little Mermadness and is from one of my top Disney movies, with a dark and slightly sick twist. Zombie characters! I LOVE IT. Hahaha... Does this make me a bad person??! OuO

I don't care! XD

Also, ever since I posted a photo of myself in the red Rhapsody from Gothic Lolita Wigs, everyone keeps telling me I look like Ariel. So, for this look, I decided to combine Ariel & Ursula and all of their zombie buddies. Check it out~


Daily Style Link List~

Hair: Gothic Lolita Wigs Rhapsody in Red

Ursula Bow: abowtique Shop Ursula Bow

Starfish Clip: eBay

Ursula Shell Earrings: EricNtasha Ursula Purple Shell Earrings

Lashes: Dolluxe #5 Wishful Winking

Contacts: PinkyParadise.com Geo Super Size Nudy Blue 

Ursula Shell Necklace: JaceBlacDesigns
Sold out? Discontinued? idk

Dress: Living Dead Clothing My Little Mermadness

Purse: hi-di-hi Finny Phone Purse
Use code "MYFRIENDALEXA" for $20 off $50 or more

Socks: eBay

Boots:  T.U.K. Red Leather Combat Boots


Stay tuned for my Ursula tutorial very soon!~ xo

No comments:

Post a Comment